[Laszlo-dev] For Review: Change 20081001-bargull-c2C Summary: selection management fixes
andre.bargull at udo.edu
Wed Oct 1 09:04:11 PDT 2008
Change 20081001-bargull-c2C by bargull at dell--p4--2-53 on 2008-10-01 16:02:23
Summary: selection management fixes
Bugs Fixed: LPP-7094, LPP-7095, LPP-7096, LPP-7097, LPP-7098
Technical Reviewer: ptw
QA Reviewer: (pending)
Doc Reviewer: (pending)
LPP-7094: clearSelection() changed in Lz(Data)SelectionManager:
- store the previous selection and then create fresh variables to hold
- this avoids a possible non-terminating state (see testcase at bugreport)
LPP-7095: fixed by LPP-7094 bugfix
LPP-7096: select() changed in LzSelectionManager:
- removed "if (s!=o)", which was meant as a speed-up (?), but turned out
to be buggy and which was never true for LzDataSelectionManager,
because s is a LzView, whereas o is a LzDataNode.
LPP-7097: unselect() changed in LzDataSelectionManager:
- only call "setSelected(false)" when actually found a valid selection
LPP-7098: makeSelected() changed in LzDataSelectionManager:
- set first "singleClone" and then call "setSelected(true)"
- applied same fix in unselect() and __LZsetSelected()
Added indentation for LPP-2623.
Added typing for LPP-6049.
Used LzNode#__LZUID instead of LzNode#getUID() now that there is no
longer the requirement to call the getter.
a testcase for every bug is attached at the bugreports
More information about the Laszlo-dev