[Laszlo-dev] Weird behavior in tabslider
thebluesoul at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 00:52:43 PDT 2007
Working with the tabslider component, I noticed a weird behavior:
if you run this script in debug mode
<tabslider name="myts" width="200" height="400">
and you type this command in the Debug window:
the method returns the first tabelement instance in place of third.
This is because the method maybe does a linear search and a comparison on
the text attribute.
I didn't test the method on the defining class (baselist).
Maybe you already fixed it.
Hope to be helpful.
LaszloItalia Founder (www.laszloitalia.org)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Laszlo-dev