[Laszlo-dev] Magically working on JRun
dhughes at alagad.com
Mon Jan 24 11:36:05 PST 2005
I thought you might be interested to know I accidentally got Laszlo to work
All I did was compile the source code (2.2) and deploy it to JRun... nothing
more. It's frankly odd that it works at all. I'm not quite sure why yet.
I didn't change a thing.
Anyhow, I'm going play arround with this a bit and see if it works as
advertised. If so, I'll try to document the process I went though to
compile Laszlo and deploy to JRun.
Also, the source code viewer at /lps/utils/viewer/viewer.jsp doesn't work
quite right in JRun. It calls the method getServletContext() which must be
getServletConfig().getServletContext() to work in JRun. I would have
attached an updated version to this message .... however, JSP pages just
stopped working for me :) Oh well, baby steps.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Laszlo-dev